The material’s pronounced chameleon effect and excellent handling properties make it particularly suitable for rebuilding lost tooth structure in the highly visible anterior region. In most cases, you will need to apply only one shade-matched material to achieve a lifelike esthetic result.
Esthetics – Quality – Efficiency
- Natural shade blend due to the pronounced chameleon effect
- Universally applicable enamel shades for small defects and direct veneers
- Dentin shades showing low translucency for restoring large defects and fulfilling high esthetic expectations
- Excellent handling properties: easy to contour as a result of low stickiness, good spreadability and creamy consistency
- Efficient polishability for a lustrous surface
- Easy to distinguish on X-rays due to high radiopacity
How does natural shade blend work?
As a result of the special monomer and filler blend of our universal composites, the materials are capable of adapting their light-optical properties to those of the surrounding tooth structure.
The chameleon effect provides natural colors. Tetric composite materials allow you to replace the lost tooth structure with a natural-looking aesthetic restoration. Tetric Prime translucency levels: Dentin: 7%, Enamel: 11.5%.
Available packaging: 3g syringe