TheraCal LC / syringe 1 gr
€28.60 – €101.80
The first light-curing calcium silicate resin for indirect and direct pulp capping .
The calcium contained in the resin stimulates the hydroxyapatite and the formation of dentin bridges
- The first light-curing calcium silicate resin for indirect and direct pulp capping .
- The calcium contained in the resin stimulates the hydroxyapatite and the formation of dentin bridges.
- An excellent alternative to resorbable calcium hydroxide underlays and glass ionomer underlays.
- It can be placed on the exposed tooth pulp after washing the tooth chamber with chlorhexidine.
- A strong alkaline pH promotes healing and the formation of apatite.
- It is alkaline immediately after application
- It is hydrophilic, the dentin at the site of its application must be slightly moist. If it is dry, the material will not stick.
- After assuming the pH is 11 and then it drops to 9 – 8.
- The high release of calcium seals and creates a protective barrier that insulates the pulp.
- TheraCal LC is suitable for direct and indirect pulp capping in deep cavities as a protective layer to be used:
- for amalgams,
- for class I, II, III cavities etc.,
- for all types of composite materials,
- for all types of cements,
- as an alternative to calcium hydroxide,
- as an alternative to the glass ionomer.
- X-ray impermeable (clearly visible in the photos).
- It releases calcium.
- Economical syringe with applicator (from 1 syringe you will achieve 15-30 applications)
- It can be used as a foundation, among others for composites, amalgams or cements as an alternative to calcium hydroxide and glass ionomer primers.
- Combining Theracal LC and TheraBase double the release of calcium ions!
Calcium release from Theracal LC under Filtek filling over 7 days = 133.82 µg / cm2
Release of calcium from Theracal LC in combination with TheraBase over 7 days = 243.93 µg / cm2
- Placement technique:
- before applying the preparation, rinse the cavity with a chlorhexidine solution to disinfect the surface,
- the dentin must always be moist, it is best to dry it with a dry cotton pad,
- do not etch before applying the foundation,
- apply Theracal LC in 1mm increments for 20 seconds.
- THERA – means therapeutic – this applies to all Bisco materials from Thera-Family (Theracal LC, Theracal PT, TheraBase, Theracem Ca)
- – 1 syringe + applicators
- – a set of 4 syringes (4 g in total) + applicators – NOTE – when you buy 4 pcs – you will save!
1 x syr. (28.6€), 2 x syr. (54.4€), 4 x syr. (101.8€)
Start typing to see products you are looking for.
There are no reviews yet.