Decades of innovation and experience have made us the market leader in composite materials and bonding systems. We reaffirm this position with the introduction of Vertise Flow, the first self-adhesive composite material that does not require the additional steps of etching, primer or bonding typically needed to bond composites with dentin and enamel. This is the result of the use of the OptiBond adhesive technology proven in many Kerr products, which makes the procedure of filling the cavity revolutionary simple and short.
Vertise Flow is a self-adhesive, light-cured composite material that requires no additional steps such as etching / primer / bonding, usually required to bond composites to dentin and enamel. This is due to the use of the OptiBond adhesive technology, proven in many Kerr products, which makes the procedure of filling the cavity revolutionarily simple and short – Vertise Flow exhibits the bonding effect and, at the same time, is a full-value, flowable composite material, intended for use as a filling material, primer or sealant of fissures and cavities.
- adhesion without a bonding system,
- high bonding forces with dentin and enamel,
- exceptional functional properties,
- excellent mechanical properties,
- broad indications.
- filling small class I and II cavities in permanent teeth,
- filling cavities of all classes in milk teeth,
- total liner, applied to all surfaces of the defect,
- sealing of furrows and depressions,
- repair of enamel defects,
- repair of prosthetic restorations,
- reconstruction for prosthetic restorations,
- blocking undercuts and splinting.
Available colors: A1, A2, A3
Available packaging: 2g syringe.
There are no reviews yet.